Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lost

Lost is a word that's in my head these days way too much.

For many reasons I feel lost.

Not anchored.

Drifting through with my head frazzled.

Definitely have a cotton wool or candyflossed brain at the moment.

And I'm physically losing items too.

Nothing seems safe anymore.

Not even in my safe places.

Coz my safe places are just places of ultimate doom.

Too many things put in there.

You open a drawer and you can't shut it again.

It's even worse if you open a cupboard,it's just a total disastrous explosion...things piling out all over the floor and you haven't got a cat in hells chance of fitting them all back in there.

No way.

I have dreams about getting lost at least once a week.

I wake up feeling like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards,wandering around in a unknown place searching for a way forward.

Totally and utterly lost.

And I don't know how to put this right. 

I lost Chippies baking apron this week.
I have lost keys,jeans.
I lose my jim-jams on a daily basis and at bedtime that is disastrous for me as all I want to do is snuggle into bed as quickly as possible,not roam round looking for lost jim-jams! 

I don't even like saying the word lost.

It rings in my head.

Take the apron incident...I had to say to Chips that we hadn't got a apron for him as it was lost.

Lost,Lost,Lost.

Another item to join the swelling ranks of lost items.

I see my families faces when I say things are lost.
 
Their expressions say it all.

Lost? Not Again?

I hear the thoughts that must be running through their heads 

"Lost....What A Shock!

I need this sorting,I cant stay lost much longer...but what to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment