Friday, February 3, 2012

Snip snap

The boys hair needs cutting.

Desperately needs cutting!

What with one thing and another its just not been done lately.

Blame Christmas,blame money,
the fact is all the boys hair does need cutting.

And boy haven't they let me know about this fact!

They have gone on and on and on until I cant even bear to hear the word haircut.

So i have got to make a appointment for some time in half term for the long awaited hair cut.

In the meantime I'm going to make the most of those long locks of Chipmunks,
because although can see it needs trimming up or perhaps ahem cutting,I do like it long too!

So I will be taking lots of photos  just so I can remember those lovely blonde curls



1 comment:

  1. Hee its still not been cut... 11th March...what a bad,bad mummy!

    ReplyDelete