Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hectic

This house is hectic!
 Ive always wanted a busy house and Ive certainly got one! 

Both biggie boys have got girlfriends now and so that's even more people here.

People are on different time zones!

Teenagers staying up late,getting up even later!

They seem to wake up at the end of the day and start eating and larking around

Meanwhile Chipmunk goes to bed at 6.45pm and gets up about 8am.

So I'm up early and to bed late.

Burning the candle at both ends!

I'm always making drinks and the sink is always full of dirty dishes.

The shoe collection by the door is a interesting mix of shoes,boots,Vans.
There are bags everywhere and coats.

And mealtimes have to be staggered so we can fit round the table!

So Ive got what I wanted, a house full of bustle & kids

I'm making the most of it though because I know this is what I want,

A proper busy family home.

No comments:

Post a Comment