Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Splashy Smiles

This weeks Splashy Smiles are as follows:

The little smile Chipmunk gave me when I said to him 

''Night my little swimmer''

It was worth its weight in gold!

*****

Finding the last Yuck book at the library.

We are truly zooming through this series

*****

Chipmunk calling  overlaid ''overloaded''
It made me chuckle,
*****

Watching Chipmunk play Fruit Ninja with Tigers girlfriend
So nice that they get on so well together

*****
Chipmunk wearing 2 caps at breakfast time!
One on top of the other!
Both of his brothers expensive best caps of course!
He did look cute though and my mums face was a picture when he took one cap off only too reveal another one underneath!

*****

The biggest smile that spread across Chipmunks face when he described a plate smashing during lunch time.

I bet most of us can remember that moment when a plate smashes in the dining room.

Well this was Chipmunks first time of seeing and hearing  it and he didn't half grin when he told me about it.

*****

The walk to school on a frosty day.

It was magical to hear Chipmunk shouting out ''Woah look at that''
all the way there.

*****

Tiger's keep fit routine,
Hes a jogger now.
Nearly every night he has been jogging,my boy,the runner!

*****

The culmination of the Steve,Becky and Tracey storyline on Corrie.
Sharky and I have watched all week and were cheering Becky on!
We still love watching Corrie together and I treasure that.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week! I'm pretty over-awed by frost, too :)

    ReplyDelete