Friday, October 28, 2011

Dear So and So...

Dear Charity Bag, 
Please look after the clothes I have put inside you, 
They belonged to my precious boys. 
Some of them had been worn by all the boys, This makes them a family heirloom. 
But I can't keep them,we haven't got the room.
And they could be keeping someone else warm,instead of being stuck in a loft 
Please find them good owners 
Love from a over sentimental mummy 
_______________

Dear Blue/Green reversible coat,
I hope you find a new owner who takes care of you. 
All my 3 boys have worn you and I'm so sad to see you go. 
But my boys have out grown you now 
And you don't want to spend forever in a dark,dusty loft,do you?
Find a lovely little boy who will take you footballing,bike riding,splashing in puddles.
Wishing you luck and thanks for keeping my boys warm,
Love from all of us xx 
-----------------------
Dear Man At Swimming Baths,
Please develop some patience! 
Pulling,dropping,shouting & smacking a small girl in a public shower is just not good enough! 
You are supposed to be a grown up,please behave like a responsible one! 
From a cross onlooker
 ----------------------------------- 
Linking up with Kat at 3 Bedroom Bungalow I love this meme and Im looking forward to seeing everyone elses letters.Due to half term and a wonky computer I only have 3 letters this week,judging by current events I will probably have a hundred next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment