Friday, August 19, 2011

Things I Know

I'm not sure at all about how to do this linky thing but I'm going to try :-/

Things I Know Are;

Some days don't go the way you planned at all especially when one of the teens jumps out of a bunk bed and lands on a upturned plug ~ ouch!She was ok but had to go to the doctors and has a *very* sore foot now.

There are not enough hours in the day and if there were any more hours in the day I would only fill them and still not get all my jobs done!

You are never going to win a fight involving a double duvet cover and a washing line!No matter what, the duvet always wins!

On the more positive side I know I'm loving the school holidays still,it's been a great time for me and the boys :-)

Well I'll see if this works,if it does I'll be sooo excited and if it doesn't I'll think argh!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment: