Friday, August 19, 2011

#summerscrapbook




It's not my favourite thought but I'am aware that the end of the summer holidays is slowly but surely approaching,so,with this in mind some things need to be sorted!Like the #summerscrapbook ~ how that scrapbook has been playing on my mind!What I didn't want,for mine & Chipmunks sake, was to get to the last few days of the holidays and have a mass panic about it and I had read on Facebook that some people had actually finished theirs (no pressure there then!) so ours needed to be started.

That was easier said than done!The computer wasn't playing ball and wouldn't even switch on,which incensed me and made me want to jump up and down and yell Nooooooooooooo!

After a much too long time (days)
I managed to print the photos we needed and we began the #summerscrapbook and it is lovely!Chipmunk has worked so hard and it's coming on beautifully.We are both proud of it!To be honest it is so nice I will not want it to be handed in!

The thing with children's homework is that no matter how much the teacher says that they want the child's work,a adult has to have input or most children would flounder ~ Chipmunk would for sure!So then it becomes *my* homework too and drawing the line between child/adult input becomes blurry.

I think we are going to be fine,we've sorted photos out and printed them and now we are on page 3 of the scrapbook,it's looking great,the end is in sight,the pressure is easing,a finished #summerscrapbook Facebook status is not as far away as I thought at the beginning of the week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment