Sunday, July 31, 2011

Holiday Sunday

Well we woke up late today ~ 9.30!That's the latest lie in we have had for a long time ~ must be the sea air.

Chipmunk thinks when his brothers come out their bedroom that they are coming *down* even though their are no stairs!Wonder when he will realise this fact,if he ever does realise that!

Everybody seemed to sleep well,thankfully and I think we are settling in well.

The weather is cloudy but dry so I think we are going to try and go on the beach later.Chipmunk is really wanting to go in the sea and I think he may as he is really hardy where water is concerned,he actually prefers cold water over warmer water. We will soon see!

I'm looking forward to seeing the sea,I won't be going in today though,it looks brrr.

Right got to go,toast to make and eat :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment