Monday, June 13, 2011


The Pole
 
This pole may not seem much but it makes me smile every time I pass it!


It all goes back to the time when Sharky was at Leas Park & we had a friend called Chloe,when they both came out of school they would run to this pole and do roley poleys over and over again.

These days I would give anything to see a little one doing that but I do appreciate the memory of the little boy who used to spin round and round and round :-) 

The pole is bit broke now and really rusty but still it makes me smile!






2 comments:

  1. Memories are incredibly powerful things aren't they? No better place to record them than on a blog. Thanks for linking up to #oldiesbutgoodies this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suzanne,yes memories are very powerful things!Isnt it funny how sights,photos and smells can trigger them!Amazing really!

      Delete